GORE-TEX PACLITE® PLUS provides maximized protection and best wearing comfort in a light weight, packable shell for demanding outdoor activities.
• Fixed hood with single cord adjustment at center back and bonded brim to shed rain
• Zippered chest pocket features self stowing pouch with compatible quick clips to attach to Simms’ Flyweight Waders, packs and accessories.
• Two zippered hand pockets
• Simple cuff designed with partial stretch for easy on and off
• Adjustable stretch drawcord in hem for secure fit
GORE-TEX PACLITE® PLUS 100% nylon 2-layer with DWR
Shell weight: 91 gsm
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell outerwear is waterproof, lightweight, durable and breathable. It’s designed to provide excellent, long-lasting performance in a wide range of conditions.
The GORE-TEX® membrane is the heart of all GORE -TEX® products. The GORE-TEX® membrane contains 9 billion microscopic pores per square inch. These pores are so small that water droplets cannot get through but water vapor can still escape. Water from the outside cannot penetrate and cold winds cannot pass through, but perspiration can escape easily, keeping you dry and comfortable all day. GORE-TEX® fabrics are created by integrating the GORE-TEX® membrane between an outer fabric and lining.