Whether covering the shoreline or racing to the weigh-in, these hardworking overalls stretch the possibilities.
When every day involves rigging, chopping, building or loading one thing after another, you need clothes that can meet the challenge. Our men’s Stretch Woven Overall rises to the call of mountain and rural living. It’s hardworking and rugged, but it’s the stretch-woven fabric that changes the game. Four-way stretch comfort and weather resistance expand their range of use. Add a full range of utility pockets and you’ve got a set overalls you can live in on and off the water.
- 4-way stretch, water- and wind-resistant fabric
- Durable reinforced suspenders
- 2 zippered chest pockets; 2 “jean style” hip pockets; Left-hand drop-in thigh pocket; Right-hand YKK® zippered pocket with a tool sleeve and a side hammer loop
- Reinforced adjustable elastic cuff
- Articulated patterning promotes ease of movement
50% nylon / 43% polyester / 7% spandex;DWR water-resistant finish